Thursday 25 February 2016

Practice makes Perfect

Well it does if you practice perfectly.

The saying is really "Practice makes Permanent" therefore take care in what you practice.

I have been  running through some augmented chords and with JustinGuitar's minute changes I thought I was doing ok.

Em7  I can play with all the strings ringing so all good.  But now I'm trying to play tunes with it in Yousician and the chord isn't recognised so whats gone wrong?

I have managed to learn the chord with two fingers transposed - played  slowly its fine but in the heat of the tune the inverted 1 & 2 fingering dampens strings if the finger tips position is not spot on

Chord   Correct           My
             Fingers           Fingers

3            4                    4
3            3                    3
0
2            2                    1
2            1                    2
0

My fingering is good for the changes to C7  and G  but less tolerant of poor technique so  I guess even more practice is in order lol !!

No comments:

Post a Comment