Friday 6 December 2019

The more you play the more you want to play.

Its true, after a month of playing at least an hour  almost everyday I now find myself making excuses to go and have another session.

Family ties mean this isnt always possible  (otherwise I'd probably be a guitar hermit by now !!) but even so Youtube inspiration is never far away.

I'm now right back at the stage I was when I left off three years ago but this time I'm still very optimistic.

I've hit the stage on Yousician where I cannot  get gold stars at every exercise without serious practice - I'm just shy of level 7 on both Lead and Rhythm paths so its not too great a surprise.

Musically I'm feeling better - there are far fewer unexpected twanged notes and most times I can get a bit of a groove going.

The 12 riffs of Christmas are coming on - now have recognisable (to me) sections of -

The Trooper Intro (pt 1)

You Give Love a Bad Name

Crazy Train Intro

Still way off speed but I can work on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment